Things have been rather hectic these days. Suffering from fatigue, sleep deprivation, sleeping disorders and such. There's this thing which is like jumbling between "school" and "life" that kept me thinking of sad thoughts even if I had laughed for a brief 0.5 seconds ago.
I'm not sure if I were to pursue the same course of study after graduation. Not too sure if I could either. I don't mind learning these things. But there could be other things that I could actually excel in. I've been constantly changing my state of mind that I don't even know what to pursue first. But nevertheless, I will keep up a positive mindset.
Maybe I should get myself into an anti-social state and clear things one by one because that's how usually things works for me. Only recently when I tried it again, I turned into a monster by the end of the day. Not good.
Not forgetting the fact that I never really did sought after my short term targets unless it is something important or special. Too much of going with the flow isn't healthy as well I guess.
Gotta start being consistent in the things I do. Assignments, hobbies etc. GO MIN GO LETS GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment