
Had a nice time spending time with my relatives last Sunday. I feel more comfortable being around them :) Hear their stories, catching up etc. Had fun playing soccer with my classmates, plus Asyraf Amzar Hakim Farhan just now. It was damn hot and weirdly I rained at night just now. I dont know why I feel so tingly lately at night when I'm relaxing with my jacks. Or maybe its just the flu.
Kindda troubled right now. Gotta finish up a powerpoint slide and stand by my presentation on Wednesday. Gonna try my luck exchanging the polo I bought last Wednesday. Gotta clear up more of fyp because my lecturer wanted to check (supposedly) last week and this week. And my aunt is depending on me to fix her computer which is not very near to my house and I have no clue what to do with it. Gotta build up on my discipline again on waking up in the morning.
Talking about that, I wonder, how the hell did I used to wake up for my driving lessons last time. And talking about that, I still kindda of half hearted to enrol on 2b. I feel like saving for something else and spend time on other stuffs. But I know deep inside I still wanted to become a qualified rider. And oh! regarding the job offer, I have decided to reject it. They havent given me a call yet but my decision is made up! But every time I day dream, or see an analogue camera, or think about the usual stuffs, I feel like looking for a job real bad. Haiyoyooo!
And oh! I still want to make a vid for tstv by end this year i dont care! But like no time lei! :((((((( fuck i hate lengthy post but what to do, we all gotta say what we gotta say.
No comments:
Post a Comment