Monday, November 8, 2010

precious time

Been spending my week filled with Dota, skating, Blackshot, soccer, basketball. WHAT THE ****! I should be doing my FYP all out by now but I've been procrastinating. Plus, it felt like a one man's thing. It's as if nobody else is involved in this.

But I must say, it's been an enjoyable week because I enjoyed that things I do so I guess its worth it. Almost landed new skateboard tricks, but still have to work on it. I don't give much about Dota and Blackshot but hey, since you're in it might as well you do it right. And Adobe Flash, I still haven't really figured out everything about it. If only it is as easy ah Photoshop like that. Ahhh~

My AG COCO guitar pick went MIA :( I hope it is somewhere in my room and not out there in the cold :( Been listening to The Temper Trap, The Longcut, and Cinnamon Chasers. AND if you or your friend want or need a band don't hesitate to call up my band because we are intending to wake up from this hiatus once more.

Please please, I want to change my habits. Stop wasting precious time.

No comments: