Saturday, November 20, 2010

I wasnt outside

So, I decided that today would be a stay home Friday night. My parents shifted the bed positions and I had to reshuffle my item placements and stuffs. Thanks to that, I was late from my intended schedule and decided to make preparations for the weekend with post-its reminders, clear up of document files, photos and admin stuffs and such. Which is actually way different from what I'ld like to accomplish tonight.

I wanted to draw something but have no idea. And by the way, I was thinking of "Golden Eagle" but ended up with "Stay Gold" because my hands were quicker than my brain.

Okay I have got to be honest. This is just a piece of paper with random crap. The red ink was kindda to make out the initials of RCPark. HAHA. With a robotic gorilla of course.

Short and simple reminder notes on my headboard. Trust me you could get the wrong impressions on some of this.

The intention of me taking photos was that I was preparing for something I had in mind. I want to create illustrations, use my past works and I have no printer. You get the idea!

I came across some interesting pages. This is the first page for one of my sketchbook.

You have no idea how obsessed I was into the underground scene last time. Yeah, last time.

Other than all the assignments in mind, I still feel like skating. And I need a new pair of skate shoes. Its wearing out real fast.

I've just started using Lightroom for all the pictures in this post except the last one because it was intentionally underexposed. It turns out that I was only at the so called "first page" when I finished editing it. There way much more feature waiting to be used. It lags like my Premiere Pro. I'm sure I could get all that settled. Now, the only software laying in my laptop but have yet to be used is After Effects. Until my next free time comes yes?

No comments: