Friday, November 19, 2010

short.

This week, school was kindda, well, short. Monday lessons, as usual, passed by just like that. Tuesday, I woke up in the afternoon, meaning I missed all the classes. Wed's a holiday. Thurday, started my fyp and finished my web design. Friday, there's no such thing as school.


I felt relieved that my group is starting to move on it. Please help out in my FYP survey please? :) THANKSSSSS

Internet Client Development module, we must create out portfolio web page. I feel kindda happy while doing it. Maybe I miss the good old days whereby my brain cells are way healthier and packed with creativity. Final submission next year. It's ok I guess.

The site map for my web page. I have not fixed the contents yet but this should be the layout.

I seriously want to spend a day with my cameras and my diy stuffs cos I really miss them alot. But life couldn't get any busier. Next week monday lab test, tues mock test, weds presentation and thurs actual test. And then revision week, after that mid semester exams. On top of that, my FYP lecturer is still waiting for my group to show him what we've done.

Can't wait for December to start jamming again!

No comments: