MEET AND GREET SESSION WITH HUJAN YESTERDAY! That was my first time meeting up with the band members. Noh was the most friendly one, Dimas second, then the rest were all shy2. Kindda reminded me of my own band. But I dont know who is the friendliest one ah. HAHA! Anw, (one of) my dream came true yesterday! What was that? Noh taught me one of his song! It was really up close and personal, the whole room to my friends and I and the waiter and his photographer waiting for him to go down.Just now, I went to Kaki Bukit Road, which was at Eunos, for this job interview. He was thinking of giving me a part-time weekend night shift driver. 11pm till 7am. He'll give a call again. I dont know whether I should take it. Its not that I can control my sleep either right! If I take, I could die from overworking (FYP PROJS AND STUFFS). Come to think of it, Im kindda scared alittle. Please please please dont call me before I made up my mind. I may need your comments my friends!
AND OH! SO MANY MC AND C2 SIA! WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL THESE WHILE!
No comments:
Post a Comment