Saturday, October 23, 2010

But I’m inside of that tree. That tree is inside of another tree


I have been busy with school settling this and that, learning flash, premiere, learning about cars and basically trying to keep up with time. Played dota cs blackshot after and during school. Eat during class and stuff like that. ahhh the simple pleasures in life. HAHA!

Skated like 2 hours straight without break at all on Thursday. Still frustrated that my tricks went missing and inconstant. Friday's plan to visit ite cck failed because most of us were down with fatigue and it was raining there and stuffs like that. Then played soccer at night and after that, we decided to go for a workout at 1228AM. Its been a while since we last did such thing. I have no clue at all on how I will do for NAPHA :s Ran from pps till lib, do some stations, and by the time, half of us we dying out. Went to jp's ntuc, ate apples and energy bars/chocolates ^^v and by the time we finished resting and stuffs, we were just in time for pm's mac breakfast. Went there, had hotcakes, andddd chalobeteh. And oh, it seems like I'm running out of steam to play my guitar. :/

I have been having these "chalet" feelings these few days. hohoho! Intending to do work in an "all-out" mode. The question is, when? Now now, WHO'S UP FOR SHOPPING?!

No comments: