Saturday, October 9, 2010

F is for Forget



So, I finally did an "RnB goes acoustic" cover with the help of Alyfe! Not the best though to be honest. I still have to raise up my capabilities even more.

Got to see the modules that I'm taking. I've got to say, I'm pretty stunned by the modules' names. Haven't get to see the timetable yet. Guess I'm delayed from future planning again.

Gotta major video in mind to be carried out OMG so little time! Wanna record my solo tracks so I wouldn't forget cos I've got STM but I don't have that much time yet! Wanna collab with the other guys to venture into other genres but still, TIME!

Left with one week of holidays, I intend to clear up the mess in my room, have a headstart on school, correct my body clock, record some videos, my original tracks and get myself excited to start design and photography again. Not forgetting, CONTROL NOT OVERSPEND!

No comments: