Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yesterday

So it was Firewall Technology, 80MCQ questions. It went well. I got 57/80. Pretty happy that it isnt just a borderline pass. By the time I reach question #40, I was like, "URGHHH". I then sit like an Ah Pek on a park's bench and the mouse on my lap. Too bad it wasnt comfortable with the chair like that. :/ Then something magical happened:

Question #: What is a firewall?
Choice a): A wall that uses fire to protect the network systems.

HAHAHAHAH if the test isnt weighted I would have clicked on that and make Mr Prata confused!

I had a great time going swimming with (half of) my class after the paper. Came into the pool at 11am and exited at 5 30. Capsizing and pushing little kids, taupok each other, and the other usual pools stuffs. As usual, we have to give credits to the laughing chain that made us tired more than the swimming. Its nice to be back in the waters. ceh hehe. But I spent too much money yesterday thanks to food :(

After that, Am and me decided to skate at SP even though we had spend a lot of energy on swimming itself. Since I've been doing a lot of flat land tricks I've decided to just limit myself to boxes and verts since the setup is there. It was a good skate session even though it felt kindda awkward with some of the strangers that I've never met before. Post skate lepak with Syahrul Wan Am and Jerren around JP area. As usual, we talk a lot of cock.

And I got to find out that I'm not the only one who have yet to actually start on fyp. All the best to him and all the best to us! December brings many plans. May everything be cleared by the end of it Amin.

No comments: