Friday, December 3, 2010

My time is yours my friend.

Felt kind of a waste that I didn't write down the little lines and phrases that were running through my mind during class just now. I could have written songs about positivity, negativity, social politics, retards, inspirations, love, hate. Yeah you see, quite a lot yes? I must admit, though not very humbly, that I came up with phrases that are quite of a "in the middle of norm and high" standard. But nothing beats effort yes?

And most importantly, about friendship. There are a number of people that I would like to hang out with and catch up on old times. Or new people that I might consider breaking the ice with. But I'm always hooked on to other stuffs when I go online. :/ Or I'm shy. Or just couldn't come up with anything to talk about. Or I'm scared that it's an awkward experience, even though I can act normal, but awkward is still awkward, right? I feel pathetic.





"It sits in silence, eats away at me.
It feeds like cancer. This guilt could fill a fucking sea.
Pulling teeth, wolves at my door.
Now falling and failing is all I know.

This disease is getting worse.
I counted my blessings, now I'll count this curse.
The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night.
I'm buried and breathing in regret."

No comments: