Anddddddd a follow up! Settled some fyp stuffs. I had about 6 hours sleep (under norm for me) on Thursday and Friday. Friday plans to meet up with The Usuals was cancelled due to... I dont really know why. Then Saturday, BBQ at Kak Leha's. I was more of scared than excited because deep down I know I've got hell of workload waiting.
Nevertheless, I took the positive side and enjoyed it.After all the Bbq, Bingos, Lucky draws, foods and catching up, we were all back at her house. Movie marathon from near midnight onwards. Totalled up to 4 movies. Knowing that I've got work the next day, I decided to skip the 4th movie halfway cos its kindda retarded and slept for 2hours, waking up at 6.
Bathed, went home alone and get ready for work. Oh yes, this is a Sunday already. Iron my pants, fed Rico and some housekeeping and I'm off. Suprisingly, I managed to survive the whole day without too much problems. The trick is to keep out the thought of tiredness and sleepiness from your mind. But I must admit, if it is your body's limit, you cant really do anything about it. Just saying, because I've experienced both sides myself.
OH at work, Khainam threw grapes from the 16th floor of a HDB block and Syafiq managed to catch it by mouth for quite a number of times! Zaid once. The rest of us missed it and it hit us with full of zest. (in other word, its painful sia!). I guess that's the highlight of the day other than making alot of mess and stuffs. Went home, ate, slack and blog this post. Now I await part 2/3 of this holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment