Wednesday, March 11, 2009
what is?
Everybody's got a dream. To be a professional engineer, successful musician, psychiatrist, doctor, technician or just simply bus driver. To be a specialist in something, making income and providing services at the same time. All this while I am, or at least i was, aware of where i was going in life, having control even if it is sidetracked for a while. Having to go through what i had learned overtime, it seems like some(or maybe most? im not very sure) of it is becoming less of an interest to me. Perhaps it's that I dont really know what I'ld like my future to exactly be like. I'll just let time to make me decide on stuffs like that. In anyway, what tops it all is that I would just like a comfortable pay, a simple humble happy lifestyle. Nothing fanciful or posh-like. Oh yes, perhaps along with Volkswagen type 1 or type 2, or maybe Mini Cooper, or BMW Mini, or Lambretta or atleast a simple Vespa will do? Other than those things, I dont know what the hell am I doing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment