Thursday, March 26, 2009

money in an empty carpark


My money went missing for the *countless* time again. This time is $7. These are the recent conditions. I placed my wallet under my mattress directly under my body when I sleep and only take it out only when I out of the house everytime, last saw $7 in it which was last 3 days ago and I didnt open it up, not even once, until just now that is, and while im at home, I've always been in my room, with my wallet being in the eye's view. When I talked to my dad about it, he came to a same conclusion as mine, "dah rezeki kau." he said. Looking back at the suspects and the conditions, and also the sins I've did in the past regarding money and stuffs, I guess its only fair that god did this to me. After having a considerably bad day (wasting my time away again, my locked drawer being broken, my stuffs being taken without permission), I've decided to make myself a cup of milk tea while I sat down on my mattress, feeling mostly remorse rather than sad.

And so, lesson learnt, think twice about making decision. In every goodness theres something bad. In every bad thing theres something good behind it. The rest in self-elaborative.

No comments: