holga
" Just you and me, walking down the park at nine in the morning, accompanied by the cool breeze that comes by so often. The rising sun slowly lighting up the sky and puffy clouds scattered above our heads still showing the wide blue sky. With my arm around your hips and your head resting on my shoulder, cuddled together, having nothing to worry about, smiling away in a world of our own. I then turned to you, facing each other with our hand together, looking into your eyes, glittering with happiness and affection. Filled with trust and hopes of staying forever. And by the end of each day, I''ll lay on on my bed, thinking of you as I doze off, still wanting to be by your side.
But I will never change for anyone. I'll always be myself no matter how you behave and what you think because in that way, I will always be sincere to everyone including myself. You should know that, well atleast you know it now. And time it is, it feels, to be moving very fast, making us lose track of it sometimes. Everchanging moments that made us change from time to time. The only way to control it is to prioritise. I will know what comes first and what comes next. You wont have to worry about me, you would have to worry about us.
You are so far away but I will always have you here in my heart. All that I want is just to spend time with you. You've given me your hopes and chance to change for the better. You gave me happiness eventho I didnt ask for it. Please, please do come here, and stay for a little longer. Could you? (: "
haha. I guess I'm so relaxed right now that I decided to type out what I was picturing when I was writing down the lyrics for tstv's come here. I feel much more mushy when singing it out. HAHA. Thats why prefer singing rather than to listen to the song(s). AND, what I typed out above didnt happen in anyway. Its just my imagination =D
No comments:
Post a Comment