Friday, May 13, 2011

things that I wished I know how to give it a chase.

Social problems, one after another. You live life peacefully until you've realise there's another person around you that doesn't accept your presence in his or her life. If it is not that, you're being looked down upon. Not that, then its the things you do. But then again, what I'd like to blame is simply, assumptions. People around assume about a topic and spread words. Words which then spreads like fire. Even if it does not spread around, it sticks with you like a disease. Like they say, "You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea." Its a plague which builds up on hate, anger and distress.

In the state of my mind right now, I wouldn't mind erasing the past and starting afresh. Or maybe just fuck everything and live life alone, without having to worry about others. I could focus solely on my life and my devotions. Prevent people from getting involved with anything that I am into. But I know I'm not like that. I'm the type who loves companionship. Sure it feels good to have some alone time once in a while. Sure its not too healthy to be messing around with others all the time. But if you look closely into who you actually are, there are actual reasons behind this messed up mind.

God have given me this path which I will lead and so I'll follow. I'd ask for guidance because I don't want to repeat mistakes. I don't want to miss out on chances. I don't want to move astray. I am uncertain of my own future to be honest. I know what I want but getting there? I'm not too sure about that. To be honest, I haven't really grown up. Not that I don't want to be serious or anything but as a human, we make mistakes. I'm still learning about a lot of things, the dos and donts. There are still things that I feel like running away from. There are still things that I wished I know how to give it a chase.

We can't please everyone. We could only try our best not to fuck things up. Your relationships, your friendship, your family, your status, your image, being yourself. I'm still lost in the haze. What should I say? Is there anybody that I should forget? Is there anybody that I have to meet? How will I do? What people think of me? Is anybody getting the wrong idea? Anyone?

No comments: