This was back then when modules weren't much of a hassle and a group of us were into diy products. Too bad we kind of did nothing.One of my favourite band released their new album on February earlier this year and I fell in love with this song. Maybe it has got this indie feel to it or something.
My proposal for the crew. Got to work on it though.
This blog has gone through alot since the day I opened it up. Some posts were explicit, some were gay. Next week is my grad week, rxk, bbq, rtt, match and wedding prep week. Two more weekends mates.
My proposal for the crew. Got to work on it though.
This blog has gone through alot since the day I opened it up. Some posts were explicit, some were gay. Next week is my grad week, rxk, bbq, rtt, match and wedding prep week. Two more weekends mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment