After three years in school, filled with more fun and play rather than serious achievements in high grades, it has finally come to this. My graduation!
So I had to wake up early in the morning which was against my current body clock. A quick pic with my sister because she have got school shortly after our parents and I leave the house. Now, how shall I put this? I had no pictures in between so I'll get straight to the event location.
The row that I was in inside the theatre was fun. The guys around me were almost all playful. We made a lot of noise and laugh a lot which to me was completely ideal because the event, plainly, would be very boring. Then, in the middle of the presentation, when I stopped laughing to take a breath I noticed that I had a relative in the same school! And in the same batch too! I mean, THREE YEARS and I didn't notice her not even once in school?!? WHUDDDD?
A few quick snapshots and off to find food. And oh I made some new friends as well on that day! But basically I'ld like to stick around with the usual guys. Its a whole lot easier for things like seriously.
Had our quick food and more photo taking.
I still remember after a few weeks into school then I realised that Steph was in the same class as me! Yes only after a few weeks not days HAHA. We were classmates during secondary school.
Dan!(far left) The only time I really made friend with him was during the China Overseas Intern ship. Joey(centre) was his room mate that time. Ah memories.
Not forgetting typical jump shots!
I was suprised to see Ayie having his grad the same day as mine! Didn't know Syahrul know him too!
Not forgetting RP Hunk, Awallul. He's working for the sound company for the whole event. Cool eh!
So basically once my parent headed home, one by one, my friends begin to go home as well. That was the part where I began walking all over the place meeting random friends. Have short chats and all. I was nice catching up, especially with those whom I rarely had the chance to speak to. :) Met Amzar and Asyraf and they wanted to take pics with Syahrul. Along the way we met some other guys and they join in too! See how hearty we are!
Asyraf and Amzar wanted to skate so once I settled Hakim's robe and meeting Lam and there no one around that I know of, I headed straight home. Called Zi and Fiq to skate in sp with them. Of course another reason was to take a picture with the SMA boys! From center, Jun Tian, Hakim, Alfian. It was fun hanging around with them for the three years! Ah again, memories!So basically that sums up my day in a rather brief manner. A lot of good things happened today. I got my mood a little off in the midst of it but I guess it is normal. Now I need to get some sleep and prep myself for Faiz's RX-K.

No comments:
Post a Comment