Thursday, March 31, 2011

the man in the mirror

i get irritated when people keep shouting out loud just to get to the other person
and usually people who does that have hearing problems, which is even more irritating.

I'm lazy to keep in touch with online friends online. I mean, I'm losing interest in MSN.
Not forgetting FB chat. Unless they are the peeps I've met a couple of times before and such.

I'm not doing anything to activate TSTV once again because I don't know what's happening to us.
Doesn't mean I don't care. Deep down I still want to have a band.

I afraid of cousins actually. Cousins who actually dare to scold you if you fail to meet expectations
cos they know how parents struggled to raise their kids and you grow old and fail. fail. fail.

I think I've become the type of person that I wanna avoid in the first place,
unmotivated, clueless and dying out on lifestyle.

damn what have I become

No comments: