
Recently, I had a dream. It made me realise that deep down I still can't let it go. I keep telling myself to be cool about things, give up the dreams that I once had, and take an alternative route. But that dream came and I now know that even though I'm still able to behave normally, there will still be a part of me here and there.
And then there's this night where all my deep thoughts came out. Where the sub-conscious mind became the conscious. Where things that you would not give a damn becomes sensible. Somehow, I felt that I'm actually smart just that I'm blinded by distractions all around me. Well that does not apply to me but to everyone to be honest.
Looking back and looking forward, there's a lot of changes. Its not about how successful you are in those times. Its more of how special you feel. The unique surrounding and atmosphere, the excitement of living through life with happiness, anticipation and zest. Feeling hearty all the time.
We all miss the good old times. And when we grow older, we will miss this present time. I'm not gonna make this post look like those typical motivational posts by saying quotes or motivational paragraphs haha! bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment