
Cant accept the fact that I actually forgot to backup my developed photos from the sunrise shoot-out! I haven't really figured out how to get it all back again. Anyway, Alhamdullillah I'm being blessed with loads of things. Mass night cycling with the Jacks, go friday prayer with the all the motor boyz, my bicycle in a few weeks, new hp (last month), lappy's "new", new course, new shoes, new jacket, still the same old me, only more irritating as told by Faris.Intending to hard reset my hp because I kinda messed up the thing from the previous developers' software installations. Got my lappy to Acer and then to school and now its a good a new. Points to note: wipe it up, clean it up, install audio related software and learn how to use Microsoft Office. Yes I'm a noob at it.
I'm kindda surprised that my dad offered my brothers and I new shoes. My sister was over at my cousin's so she was left out at the chance. Aside from that, I got myself enrolled to *hehhehhehe* but I'm loosing interest already. But then again I've got reasons to carry on, so never mind that!
Got myself a new jacket from a second hand shop in Malaysia for 10RM if I remember correctly. I now feel guilty because its sunny and when it rains, I'll will definitely be indoors. Oh well good things have to wait like we all say.
Yet to settle my resume and from there I will probably learn how to use MS Office. Get toneport from buzzreen, something that I'm getting tired of because there's no response from him. My plans to turn myself into a morning person isnt really working out yet :( And I really really want to touch on videos but not yet lei. wah~
photos in courtesy of NQMN and MHMMDFZ from Twitpic. hehe! (It was taken at 4 plus am. we were from x859x > ITECCK > Jln Bahar > Pioneer Mall > Home)
No comments:
Post a Comment