Sunday, June 26, 2011

green is the new black

First two weeks of NS life have been good, depending on the way you see it. There's too many things to talk about so I wont be stating every single detail here. You can call me up and ask me to lepak with you and we can have a story telling session :) However, I've decided to state down some basic details just in case you are wondering how am I doing (or if I happen to look into my archive).

-Lots of exercise. It is tough though but at the end of the day I somehow feel satisfied with the day.

-Friends are okay. Everyone is from poly so you know, its like we're in school only that we are not doing all those school stuff.

-Its all the same. The all for one, one for all thing. Being in uniform group in your earlier educational years puts you in an advantage but remember, one person screws up, the whole platoon gets it.

-Back at home, I felt like leading a healthy lifestyle.. ..until I started my old eating habits again. I cant help it, I just love food.

-Its really mind over body. Think positive, and you'll have a good time. Think negative and too bad for you. I'm still finding a reverse psychology method to counter the negative whining of unmotivated people. hmmm

-It can feel like a holiday because Im away from influences, from internet and this city life. Yes, a holiday where we need to train and less chill time.

-I miss quite a number of people like seriously. :(

No comments: