Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Avalanche - In Echoes

So, on Saturday, Nuqman and the team called up Fauzi and me to help out on their shoot. It was my first time. The band is called Avalanche, shooting for their song named In Echoes.


We started out early in the morning at about 7am. Then ended late at 9pm after packing and stuff. It was a great experience. Something new for me to be involved in these production thingy! Like the terms used, how the set up stuffs, how they managed the whole scene and the usual this and that.


A couple of bad things happened on that day but we took it all as a learning point. A really good thing that I love about the crew is that they are very optimistic and hard working. We won't give up easily and would constantly look for solutions if anything went wrong. I learnt a lot that day and I didn't regret joining in! Well except for this incident, because I have to learn from mistakes right?

No comments: