I kept thinking about what I would like to do when I get older, when I actually get a job. Honestly, the first few things that comes to mind isn't actually related to my course of study. Not even one bit. Instead, these are the ones.
AWOL E3 Prologue from AWOL on Vimeo.
I've always been interested in cars ever since I've gotten my license. I slowly read up on the technical and engineering terminologies through on line magazines and shows. Though I'm uncertain of my knowledge and my future salary, I would still accept the sport with open arms. Be it building a really nice daily driver, a drift car, showcase/meets events or just have it out on the tracks. I read up on a few drifters and some of them turned out to be one of those not really well off guys. One who worked multiple jobs, the other worked as a waiter and so on. It's their love and will that I'm stoked with!To Live & Ride In L.A. [Teaser B] from TRAFIK on Vimeo.
I've been building up interest in this sport and have been eyeing around for it (only when the mood kicks in). I've always enjoyed cycling since young, when I was cycling in my grandparents neighbourhood and stuff cos I don't own any at home. Not that desperate for it but I think it would be nice though if I had one to go around the hood, or any other hood since that wouldn't be a problem. Plus, its totally different to what a lot of people are accustomed to, so I guest its worth it.
Other than those two, I would love to see myself grow in into a full adult and still be skating, playing soccer and playing music. I know some people are still skating after 10 years. Some even married. Soccer, as long I have my mates to play with, it would be an honour! Musicianship? I'ld love to play jazzy chords when I'm alone with the guitar, but with my mates, its a _____ rock band!
And of course, a job. nahhhh that later..
And of course, a job. nahhhh that later..
No comments:
Post a Comment