Wednesday, January 26, 2011

how love in silence become reprimand


Been busy with school. But all that I've ever kept track of so far was just on 2 modules and fyp. The other modules, well I guess I ought to spend time on it. In the midst of all these stuffs happening, I kindda miss spending time with my guitar, ukulele, camera, writing on my notebook, drawing on paper, long bus ride to school and home, and actually doing stuff that I really understand inside out while enjoying it.




On brighter note, TSTV started jamming again after a few months. It definitely hyped me up just like old times. Only this time, some of us kindda forgot some of TSTV's " greatest hits". ceh ceh greatest hits seh. Anyway I hope it wont be another few months before we book to jam again.

Few more weeks to end of school. Gotta push myself because I lost track of my school's performance this semester. I know I love you school for putting me through a lot of experiences be it good or bad. But I also want my free time ;)

No comments: