Wednesday, June 30, 2010

wishlist gone wild


I wondered, why is it that every time I went to the malls and places like that, I ended up empty handed? I know I needed a new wardrobe but I am so choosy over stuffs like that. So I started thinking, and all that came to mind were things that I really could not afford now or not put in effort to save even.

Contact lens

A long lasting skate shoe

Wide angle lens for my camera
Battery grip for my camera

Bounce flash for my camera

Glidecam or Steadycam? hehe

Wireless remote, not sure if i really need one

A taller tripod :/

A Mac Pro connected to..
TWO 30" Apple Cinema HD Display!
haha yeah right dream on

Joe Pass Emperor or Epiphone Dot or
any Archtop with two F-hole and 2 Humbuckers


A really really big white board so i could write my daily timetable in it!
A big projector covering the whole side of my wall as tv

Honda Civic VX or Toyota Sprinter Trueno or
Integra or 2nd Gen Impreza or simply a

Bugatti Veyron. CEH!


Tamiya Rc

And last but not least a piece of land/shophouse/warehouse to set up as studio cum indoor skatepark hehe

I figured I'ld prioritise the RC, shoes then contacts then whiteboard and then camera stuffs and then the car. Dont really care much about the Mac, Veyron and guitar, and anything that costs more than $40 actually.. True, true. The shop? hmmm....

However, being myself, Im not much of a materialistic person by nature. Meaning, most of the things above might as well be.. erm.. well out of my reach?

No comments: