Thursday, June 24, 2010

Freedom





Holiday is coming to an end. I must say, its quite an enjoyable one despite the fact that I am worrying myself about fyp from time to time.

I kicked off my holiday with a road trip with the jacks. Even though it was in between of my second and last paper, it was worth while. I really wanted to stay throughout the whole night but oh well.. Atleast it was my first time driving at high speed and also one whole night with an auto. -.- We wanted a manual actually.

Second highlight is that we've been attempting to record TSTV very first music video. That didn't work out well because the shots looked so amateur, which is kind of against what we had in mind and also against the type of music that we wanted.

Third, we watched soccer at haikool's, stayed over from 10pm or so till 5am or so. Good enough to give us the chalet feeling. ^^

Forth, TSTV is very very thankful that Din took us for recording for his school assignment. At NP, we recorded our latest song. First Fiq's bass broke down, so he'll be recording on friday. And then one of Alek's guitar string broke. Luckily, there was another guitar nearby which has 2 missing strings but it has the one that Alek needed. After fixing it, Arin guitar then created alot of noise. But we got that figured out.

Fifth, Fiq Ifix Mael rented a manual car! WHEEHOO! I drove in it, well not the best cars out the however, but atleast I enjoyed it. Mael drove us to np to finish up Fiq's bass and.. 1hrs of jam in AYE, Mael's short sudden burst of accelerations and brake, and me holding on to my shit, its just epic.

Other things I did was just skateboarding, soccer, watch soccer, sleeping late waking up late. Kamil treated us to Fico. The guys really it really hard to believe that it was my first time.


I'm guessing that the end on my holidays. Now for the last day, I will TRY to prepare myself for school. Well I'm supposed to be focusing on school but what the heck anyway.

No comments: