I've always got this interest, to be a interior decorator, using old stuffs, mod them up into new things. You know, like this show "Debbie Travis Facelift". I'ld also would want to make a book, a compilation of art work, making layouts, creating feels for the book, filled with street art, graphics, vectors, vandalism, political stencils (my fav!) etc etc. I may also want to create a kick ass website for uhmm something related to design but yet to learn more on that tho. I would like to be a pro in everything that i would want to but i got a very lazy and undisciplined ass. (y)
nothing much recently, found out that im gonna be busy with school. im still having problems waking up in the morning on wednesdays onwards. china is confirmed but theres still alot more to be settle. still working on tstv's new track, when im free. lappy is lagging, leading me to a hyper temperamental mood which involves banging the wall and throwing the mouse to the wall.
and im thinking bout changing this layout again. nevermind! there shall always be something to mark some other event, and that, will be my deadline to that something, something that im not sure of.
No comments:
Post a Comment