And so, I went window shopping with my family around orchard just now. Its nice being around with your family spending time together. However, its not nice when your own mood changes because of what you perceive on the surroundings.
I've checked out several stores and i realised one thing. i dont believe in spending too much money on something that looks cheaper or is cheaper somewhere else than its price stated in that particular shop. So what if it is those high class brands? "Fuck off" i'ld tell those word to those money making swindles. Its just pieces of cloths, you could be sewing them together with some cheap thread, and then sell it at hundreds? Wtf? Value they say? Yeah right. People elsewhere are starving and there you are, unnecessary profits all kept to yourself.
I really have to save up if I want to buy those clothes that I want for real. But to achieve that? I'll have to work. But no, its uncomfortable for me to work while studying. Trust me, I could get carried away easily with work but not studies. Why do I stress on shopping? Cos I'ld be dressing up like a ultra slacker to school and basically everywhere I go, including town, the place where people would dress up nicely regardless of age or race. Maybe what my friend told me is still true. he said "When you enter poly, you'll realise that you can easily differentiate a guy from EEE and frm School OF Design." Hell yeah he is true to not some but most extent.
And oh! I saw alot of "Chinese" people speaking in Malay. NOT! They looked like pure Chinese but no, they are Indonesian Chinese. and they are seemingly the majority at town just now, second to real chinese. I dont know. HAHA.
Last night i thought of something and ending it with "FML!". I'd bet it'd be interesting. Too bad its out of my head thanks to STM.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment