Sometimes, I felt that being back at my younger age definitely feels better. All those "homework" that were never done, morning walk to school, CCA in the afternoon, enthusiasm for skateboarding cos its new to me, looking for music I've never heard for myself, studying very very hard usually the last minute, hanging out over at friend(s) house(s) learning the guitar upside down, learning new stuffs, feeling cool cos we were the express stream students who really dont care about our unaltered uniforms and what people say about us, being bullied (fuck yes I was bullied last time _|_), just to name a few.
It seems as tho there is so much more fresh air back then. Now? to be honest, im just passing by each day, not having any motive nor target to be met by the end of it. I'm just doing things for the sake of doing things. Its not depression or anything. But seriously, its plainly, doing things for the sake of doing something. I can feel troubled and sometimes easy at certain times but something is amiss. I need to find / figure / try something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment