"now that i'll walk my way and you'll walk yours
i hope you wont get upset and all because
all that i could only really remember was
how beautiful your eyebrows were"
-another random shit of mine
i hope you wont get upset and all because
all that i could only really remember was
how beautiful your eyebrows were"
-another random shit of mine
My slack attitude has come back only when i got to know i really really dont need it at this point of time. I am left with NSS web server, N&P pinging problem, and GEMs presentation and im off to a top tuned revisions. I dont know if you guys need to know those but wth anyway, it serves as a reminder to myself. (told ya im forgetful)
TSTV's recording is gonna come to our hands this week, provided everything goes to plan. Chaos Circus has got new stock so go over to fauzi>chaos circus and there you are. Paddlehappy isnt moving at all because i think nobody really cares -.-
Im bored of jrfc's blog skin maybe i'll do some touching up a little. My myspace is still looking good and untouched. I wanna do something about it but i have got no ideas. I want to revive my lomo cam/s so i could update my flickr and at the same time refresh my knowledge a little. I wanna touch my photoshop and illustrator so that i could update my deviant art and feel some accomplishments. I wanna start sketching again just like the good old days and get my hand to start working properly again. I wanna start skating regularly and find my long lost tricks. I wanna start on my sewing project cos its like over a year already and it havent even started. I wanna paint my room with patterns but im lazy. I wanna watch movies that i havent watched in my laptop that has been there for months.
looks like i've gotten myself some holiday plans! gimme this week, next week, and next next midweek to finish semester. =D
TSTV's recording is gonna come to our hands this week, provided everything goes to plan. Chaos Circus has got new stock so go over to fauzi>chaos circus and there you are. Paddlehappy isnt moving at all because i think nobody really cares -.-
Im bored of jrfc's blog skin maybe i'll do some touching up a little. My myspace is still looking good and untouched. I wanna do something about it but i have got no ideas. I want to revive my lomo cam/s so i could update my flickr and at the same time refresh my knowledge a little. I wanna touch my photoshop and illustrator so that i could update my deviant art and feel some accomplishments. I wanna start sketching again just like the good old days and get my hand to start working properly again. I wanna start skating regularly and find my long lost tricks. I wanna start on my sewing project cos its like over a year already and it havent even started. I wanna paint my room with patterns but im lazy. I wanna watch movies that i havent watched in my laptop that has been there for months.
looks like i've gotten myself some holiday plans! gimme this week, next week, and next next midweek to finish semester. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment