Friday, August 21, 2009

The subect "Am I In Stess?"


from left: me, faris, alek


"eh sahlan kau stress pe. aku tngk kau mcm stress je. aku tngk kau pn mcm makin kurus." Okay thats not the exact words but summarieses to be such. That's what Kamil told me just now when he and the NP kids came over from mac. Gilerrrrr sehhhh! I dont quite know whether i really am because the subect "Am I In Stess?" doesn't linger over me. HAHA! Maybe im just tired. just maybe.

Alot of things to expect in the upcoming days/months. Regarding the same old things around only this time, there is this period of time where we, in a typical or common behaviour found in everyone, wont think about the same routine that we are experiencing in our daily schedules, try out things that we dont usually have the time for, and this period of time happens to be called "HOLIDAYS"!

No comments: