Thursday, July 23, 2009

Procrastination is a drug and I am its abuser.

As the title suggests, i better start working like wtfh now else I'd suffer in the grasp of school and parental control. brutal much ya?

Anyway, here are some of the things that I've made out of recycled materials. There will be more to this but i have not gotten the photos yet( the "more" part is what drove me to post this -.-). i will upload the "more" in another post since it is a whole different story.I don't know how i ended up making them but one thing's for sure, they really killed boredom at that moment. so here we go!!!



This is supposed to be a coin pouch. Ended up as a guitar-pick-pouch.


Necklace? Btw, the round pink thing is actually a button, also recycled. hehe


A box bag. It is suppose to be a bag. Still in the modification process.


A skateboard, some unused items, and I get a rack! Placing those items under the deck actually clears up the clutter on the shelves alittlebit.


Not sure if this falls into the catogory but it still looks like something out of the diy category doesnt it?


Film canisters! My fav. I use one to store my coin. Here, to put in my pick or keys or basically something that can fit inside it.




Paper Wallet! One of my fav out of all these because of the looks. Yes, made from JUICE magazine covers.


My handphone "case". Not sure if it really protects cos my screen is already in a bad condition anyway.




SO NOW, WAIT FOR "MORE". but i cant promise if it is worth the wait. ^^v

No comments: