Friday, April 10, 2009

HEE HEEE HEEEEEEEEE



a big announcement to everyone including YOU, yes YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! =D oh so nice of you all. i sayangggg you sume banyak-banyak sekali! HAHAHAHAHHAHA! I'ld like to wish a big happy birthday toooooo

01 April 91
ARAI ZIBO

09 April 91
ALEK WEK
FARAHIN
NISA

10 April 91
NABILLA
KID

The dates are there because... i dont know. i find it entertaining looking at people in the same social network having the same/close birthdates. I've yet to check my time of birth so that I'ld know if Alek and I MAY be crying side by side over at KK. hahaha. yet to ask the others about it. I feel bad when people I have lost contact with wishes me happy birthday! i admit not knowing the birthdays of my closer mates as well -.- if i do forget, really really sorry.

Its already the 2nd day of my 18 years lifespan and its just the figures that makes me think. Aside from that I dont really mind about anything else cos I'ld like nature to change me. 18 years old, then much older ns, then woah! oh ya btw, the pic above was my first birthday party celebrated with PPS friends. and the thing is, at that point of time, i didnt know them quite well! HAHAHA.

No comments: