You're the matador and I'm the bull
You're the brass key hole I fit into
You're the wind and I'm the weathervane
You're the strawberry blonde and I'm the grey
You're the light and I am the firefly
You're the star and I am the blackened sky
Tell me, yeah, sing your song
For my lonely soul
Tell me you sing your song
For my lonely soul
If we find the light and turn it into ourselves
They will hunt us down like animals
In the morning clouds will cover you, oh well
In the afternoon the sun is yours
Find the lion deep inside your heart
Stroke by stroke
You fill my empty soul with colour
i dont know about you but somehow, by picturing and imagining, i felt that the lyrics to this song is rather sentimental, sweet and lovely. it depicts some things that must be together in order to work but ended up being separated. the second verse depicts the struggle for freedom and that every little opportunity is taken, in search of our hearts' strong desires and courage. and that you are the one who is slowly enriching my life. i really like the idea of the first verse! in terms of musicianship, the arrangement were suitable and im lazy to elaborate on it now. enjoys!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
strawberry blonde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment