
Selamat Hari Raya
maaf zahir dan batin
maaf zahir dan batin
I've learnt a lot of things from my past. What's to do and what's not. Typing this here doesn't make me feel sincere but if I didn't get to you this year, I guess I'll just hope you read this.
Its been a pretty eventful year for me. I know I've been weird, over-cheerful, overworked etc and might have said the wrong words or act the wrong way along the way. I've never intended to hurt or harm anybody, both physically and emotionally.
To all of my family members, cousins, friends, jacks, pps, jyss, sp, borders, the boys in the bands, friends of friends, all the people whom i know your face but don't know your name, random people whom i spoke to before, people who have got to know me this year, people whom I've lost their contact, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry if I have been a naughty boy. hehe. Selamat Hari Raya kumohon maaf zahir dan batin. :)
May we meet yet another blissful Ramadan again next year, insyaAllah.
Its gonna be a busy weekend thanks to school. byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment