Thursday, July 22, 2010

SONOIK!




Finished sewing on Monday and it made it first début in school on Tuesday. AWESOME! At first it felt weird but I'm sure I'll get used to these after some while. Its really nice you know, using or wearing something that you made with your own hands and effort.

Where did this idea came from? Well from what I heard, Huda wore it, Fau and Han saw it and they bought it. Some of the Jacks also bought it and made adjustments, meaning sewing stuffs onto it, making it look like a different shoe. I've got my resources from Hakim and bought the shoe for myself :)

I just love DIY stuffs. They could get really cheap, you have full control over what you want and its some sort like a life skill, you could learn how to do things once and use it over and over again until the day you die.

No comments: