Monday, March 1, 2010

im effing hyped right now and i dont know why




Alright, the last stretch. What would I do? Hope to catch some more interesting individuals on the bus trip. Study harder than a hardcore nerd. Skate or die. Play my guitar until I jeez. Get enough sleep. Shop. Pack. Hope my film come out great. Probably put my name at RC. Eat all the local food and fruits and vegetables. And I wonder where did the rest of the jacks go since they've all had finished their papers.

Yesterday, I read through about half of my archive and I must say, really, to myself, like really opening up my mouth, just to say, oh sorry, question myself more seem like it, softly asking, WHAT THE HELL was happening back then? I could recall what was happening for some posts. For some, I had to imagine. I feel weird. Weirder than looking at someone who is looking at me. Weird right?

Anyhoo, I'd still blog naturally according to what my brain is telling my fingers to type on this english qwerty layout keyboard.



----------------
Now playing: the telephones - clashed mirror ball
via FoxyTunes

No comments: