Sometimes you read something and you gave yourself a thought, "is that sentence about me?" and then think again "hmm nahh I just a piece of junk / he or she have a lot to refer to so I'll just forget it". Shan't elaborate further.
Sometimes you think about the past when the smell of the air or temperature, the lighting, the arrangements of items, certain actions, the word being said around you is the same as of during the past, mesmerised event. I'd love to write a book on my experiences in case my memories deteriorate but hmmmmm..
Sometimes when you're just lazy or tired, you tend to resort to favouritism and might even let go of noticing everyone, sometimes the people who needs you or you needing the person.
Sometimes people wanted relationships but they forget that their religion forbids almost everything that almost all unmarried couples are doing be it in the past or the present. I know its true for Muslims.
Sometimes we could go and look for answers but we chose to wait. Sometimes we look for answers and got the wrong ones because we were meant to wait.
Sometimes people fail to see that the ones with power are the ones they should not trust. They forget that they are controlled, not necessarily in the people's favour.
Sometimes the people around you are just doing things with you just for their own pleasure. Whether you've enjoyed your time being spent with them is an enjoyable one will be the last thing on their head(s).
Sometimes people think that only bands or band related people are the ones praising satan. They forget that anyone could be doing it. It could include your pop singers, your leader, your television network or even the ones teaching you Atheism or "religious studies"!
Sometimes everyone simply forgets that they should be funding poverty instead of preparation of wars.
I guess I've let out everything that have been in my mind both concious and unconsciously. Thought that came by once in a while. Thoughts that sets me thinking for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment